电话约见面
Phone Call to Arrange Meetup
通过电话与朋友约时间见面本场景包含 16 句对话,2 条练习路径,帮你练熟和朋友的真实交流。16 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths — practice with 朋友.
对话预览 · Dialogue Preview
打电话约时间 · Calling to Set Up Plans
basicHey Jake, it's Wei! Do you have a minute to chat?
嘿 Jake,我是 Wei!你有时间聊一下吗?
💡 打电话时先确认对方是否方便,比直接说事情更礼貌。', casualVersion: 'Jake! Hey man, got a sec?
Wei! Hey, what's up? Yeah, I'm free — just walking home.
Wei!嘿,怎么了?我有空——刚走路回家。
Great! I wanted to see if you're free this weekend to hang out. Maybe grab brunch on Sunday?
太好了!我想看你这周末有没有空出来玩。周日吃个早午餐怎么样?
Sunday works! Morning or closer to noon? I'm not exactly a morning person, haha.
周日可以!上午还是中午左右?我不太是个早起的人,哈哈。
Ha, how about 11? There's a new brunch spot on Main Street I've been dying to try.
哈,十一点怎么样?Main 街有个新的早午餐店我一直超想试。
Eleven is perfect. Text me the name and I'll look it up. Should we invite anyone else?
十一点完美。把名字发给我我查一下。要邀请其他人吗?
Let's keep it chill — just us this time. We haven't caught up properly in ages.
保持轻松——这次就我们俩。我们好久没好好聊了。
💡 'caught up' 指叙旧/了解近况,是朋友间很常用的表达。
Totally agree. Alright, it's a plan! I'll see you Sunday at 11. Can't wait!
完全同意。好的,就这么定了!周日十一点见。太期待了!
电话协调多人活动 · Coordinating Group Plans by Phone
intermediateHey Wei! So I'm trying to get everyone together for a barbecue next Saturday. Are you in?
嘿 Wei!我在凑大家下周六烧烤。你来吗?
A barbecue? Count me in! What time are you thinking, and where?
烧烤?算我一个!你想几点,在哪儿?
My backyard, starting around 3 PM. I'll handle the grill. Can you bring some sides or drinks?
我后院,下午三点左右开始。我负责烤架。你能带些配菜或饮料吗?
💡 美式聚会常以Potluck(自带食物)形式进行,大家分摊。主人一般负责主食或场地。
Sure! I can bring coleslaw and some Chinese beer — have you ever tried Tsingtao?
当然!我可以带凉拌卷心菜和一些中国啤酒——你试过青岛啤酒吗?
I've seen it but never tried it! That'd be awesome. Oh, and Sarah asked if she can bring her boyfriend.
我见过但没试过!那太好了。对了,Sarah 问她能不能带男朋友来。
The more the merrier! Do you need me to come early to help set up?
人越多越热闹!你需要我提前来帮忙布置吗?
If you could come around 2, that would be super helpful. I need help moving the tables outside.
如果你能两点左右来,那就太好了。我需要帮忙把桌子搬到外面。
No problem! I'll be there at 2. This is going to be so much fun. See you Saturday!
没问题!我两点到。一定很好玩的。周六见!
关键短语 · Key Phrases
what's up
怎么了/什么事
not a morning person
不是早起的人
should we invite anyone else
要邀请其他人吗
it's a plan
就这么定了
get everyone together
把大家凑到一起
are you in
你来吗/你加入吗
handle the grill
负责烤架
sides
配菜
that'd be awesome
那太好了
super helpful
帮大忙了
文化注释 · Cultural Notes
- •打电话时先确认对方是否方便,比直接说事情更礼貌。', casualVersion: 'Jake! Hey man, got a sec?
- •'caught up' 指叙旧/了解近况,是朋友间很常用的表达。
- •美式聚会常以Potluck(自带食物)形式进行,大家分摊。主人一般负责主食或场地。
如何练习 · How to practice
听一遍 · Listen
先完整听一遍,熟悉对话节奏和语境。
逐句跟读 · Repeat
模仿发音、语调和节奏,一句一句跟。
角色扮演 · Role-play
扮演旅客方,和 AI 对手实时练习。
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "phone call to arrange meetup" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "phone call to arrange meetup"?
How many English phrases are in this "Phone Call to Arrange Meetup" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "phone call to arrange meetup" in English-speaking countries?
相关社交场景 · Related
查看全部 →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene