搬家告别
Moving Away Farewell
朋友或自己搬到新城市时的告别本场景包含 16 句对话,2 条练习路径,帮你练熟和朋友/邻居的真实交流。16 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths — practice with 朋友/邻居.
对话预览 · Dialogue Preview
朋友搬走 · Friend Moving Away
basicSo I've got some news — I'm actually moving to Seattle next month.
我有个消息要告诉你——我下个月要搬去西雅图了。
What?! That's huge! I'm happy for you, but I'm going to miss you so much.
什么?!这是大事啊!为你高兴,但我会非常想你的。
I'm going to miss you too! But Seattle isn't that far — you should come visit!
我也会想你的!但西雅图没那么远——你应该来看我!
I definitely will. What's taking you there? A new job?
我一定会的。什么原因去那里?新工作吗?
Yeah, I got an offer from a company there that I couldn't pass up. It's a great opportunity.
是的,那边一家公司给了我一个没法拒绝的机会。是个很好的机会。
That's amazing! You totally deserve it. We need to have a farewell dinner before you go.
太棒了!你完全值得。你走之前我们得吃一顿告别饭。
Yes! Let's get the whole gang together. One last hurrah!
好的!把大家都召集起来。最后一次狂欢!
I'll organize it. And hey — this isn't goodbye. It's just 'see you in Seattle!'
我来组织。还有——这不是告别。只是'西雅图见!'
💡 把告别说成在新城市见面是一种积极乐观的道别方式。
向邻居告别 · Saying Bye to Neighbors
intermediateHi Mrs. Johnson. I wanted to let you know that we're moving at the end of this month.
嗨 Johnson 太太。我想告诉您我们月底要搬走了。
Oh no, really? We've loved having you as neighbors! Where are you moving to?
啊,真的吗?你们做我们邻居我们太高兴了!你们搬去哪里?
We're moving back to China actually. My wife got a great opportunity there.
我们其实要搬回中国。我太太在那边得到了一个好机会。
That's wonderful for her! But we'll really miss your family. Your kids always brightened up the neighborhood.
对她来说太好了!但我们真的会想念你们一家的。你们的孩子总是给社区带来欢乐。
That's so kind of you to say. You've been the best neighbors we could ask for.
您太客气了。您是我们能遇到的最好的邻居。
💡 'the best... we could ask for' 是一种很高的赞美,表示再好不过了。
We'll stay in touch, won't we? I want to see pictures of the kids growing up!
我们会保持联系的,对吧?我想看孩子们长大的照片!
Absolutely! I'll send you photos all the time. And if you ever travel to China, please visit us.
当然!我会经常给您发照片。如果您去中国旅行,一定来看我们。
We just might! Take care of yourselves, and have a safe trip home.
也许真的会去!照顾好自己,一路平安回家。
关键短语 · Key Phrases
I've got some news
我有个消息
come visit
来看我/来玩
couldn't pass up
没法拒绝/不能错过
the whole gang
整帮人
one last hurrah
最后一次狂欢
loved having you as neighbors
很高兴你们做我们邻居
brightened up
带来欢乐/点亮
stay in touch
保持联系
take care of yourselves
照顾好自己
safe trip home
一路平安回家
文化注释 · Cultural Notes
- •把告别说成在新城市见面是一种积极乐观的道别方式。
- •'the best... we could ask for' 是一种很高的赞美,表示再好不过了。
如何练习 · How to practice
听一遍 · Listen
先完整听一遍,熟悉对话节奏和语境。
逐句跟读 · Repeat
模仿发音、语调和节奏,一句一句跟。
角色扮演 · Role-play
扮演旅客方,和 AI 对手实时练习。
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "moving away farewell" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "moving away farewell"?
How many English phrases are in this "Moving Away Farewell" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "moving away farewell" in English-speaking countries?
相关社交场景 · Related
查看全部 →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene