表达祝贺
Expressing Congratulations
在朋友有好消息时表达祝贺本场景包含 16 句对话,2 条练习路径,帮你练熟和朋友的真实交流。16 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths — practice with 朋友.
对话预览 · Dialogue Preview
祝贺好消息 · Congratulating Good News
basicGuess what? I got the promotion! I'm going to be the new marketing director!
猜猜怎么了?我升职了!我要当新的营销总监了!
Oh my God, congratulations! That's absolutely amazing! You totally deserve it!
天哪,恭喜!太棒了!你完全值得!
Thank you! I've been working towards this for two years. I'm still in shock, honestly.
谢谢!我为这个努力了两年。说实话,我到现在还震惊着。
Two years of hard work paying off — you should be so proud of yourself. This calls for a celebration!
两年的努力得到了回报——你应该为自己骄傲。这得庆祝一下!
Yes! Let's do something this weekend. Dinner, drinks — the whole nine yards!
好!这周末搞点什么。晚餐、喝酒——全套来!
It's on me. No arguments! The new marketing director doesn't pay for her own celebration dinner.
我请客。不许争!新任营销总监不用为自己的庆祝晚餐买单。
💡 在好消息的时候抢着请客是表达祝贺的好方式。
You're too generous! Fine, but I'm getting the next one. Deal?
你太大方了!好吧,但下次我请。成交?
Deal! Seriously though, I'm so happy for you. You've worked so hard and it's finally paying off.
成交!不过说真的,我真的为你高兴。你那么努力,终于得到回报了。
祝贺人生大事 · Congratulating a Life Event
intermediateWei, I have some big news — we're engaged! He proposed last night!
Wei,我有个大消息——我们订婚了!他昨晚求婚了!
Oh my goodness, congratulations!! I'm SO happy for you both! How did he propose? Tell me everything!
天哪,恭喜!!我为你们太高兴了!他怎么求的婚?快全部告诉我!
He took me to that rooftop restaurant where we had our first date, and got down on one knee right at sunset!
他带我去了我们第一次约会的那个天台餐厅,日落时单膝跪下!
That is the most romantic thing I've ever heard! Let me see the ring!
这是我听过的最浪漫的事!让我看看戒指!
Here! He designed it himself — it has my grandmother's diamond in a modern setting.
看!他自己设计的——用了我奶奶的钻石,放在现代的镶嵌里。
That's absolutely gorgeous and so meaningful. He's a keeper! Have you set a date yet?
太美了,又很有意义。他是个好人!你们定日子了吗?
💡 'He's a keeper' 意思是他值得在一起/是个好对象,是很高的赞美。
We're thinking sometime next spring. And Wei — I'd love for you to be one of my bridesmaids!
我们在考虑明年春天。Wei——我希望你做我的伴娘之一!
💡 美国伴娘通常不止一位
Are you serious?! I'd be absolutely honored! This is the best news. I'm going to cry!
你说真的吗?!我太荣幸了!这是最好的消息。我要哭了!
关键短语 · Key Phrases
guess what
猜猜怎么了
got the promotion
升职了
working towards this
为这个努力
still in shock
还在震惊中
the whole nine yards
全套/一切
I'm getting the next one
下次我请
we're engaged
我们订婚了
proposed
求婚了
got down on one knee
单膝跪下
at sunset
日落时
designed it himself
自己设计的
bridesmaids
伴娘
文化注释 · Cultural Notes
- •在好消息的时候抢着请客是表达祝贺的好方式。
- •'He's a keeper' 意思是他值得在一起/是个好对象,是很高的赞美。
- •美国伴娘通常不止一位
如何练习 · How to practice
听一遍 · Listen
先完整听一遍,熟悉对话节奏和语境。
逐句跟读 · Repeat
模仿发音、语调和节奏,一句一句跟。
角色扮演 · Role-play
扮演旅客方,和 AI 对手实时练习。
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "expressing congratulations" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "expressing congratulations"?
How many English phrases are in this "Expressing Congratulations" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "expressing congratulations" in English-speaking countries?
相关社交场景 · Related
查看全部 →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene