延迟退房
Late Checkout Request
请求延迟退房时间,协商费用或免费延迟本场景包含 12 句对话,2 条练习路径,帮你练熟和前台接待的真实交流。12 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths — practice with 前台接待.
对话预览 · Dialogue Preview
基础延迟退房 · Basic Late Checkout
basicHi, I'd like to request a late checkout tomorrow. Is that possible?
你好,我想申请明天延迟退房。可以吗?
💡 大多数酒店标准退房时间是上午11点或12点,延迟退房通常可延至下午2点。
Sure, let me check availability. What time were you hoping to check out?
好的,我查一下。您希望几点退房?
Would 2 PM be okay? My flight isn't until 6.
下午2点可以吗?我的航班6点才起飞。
2 PM should be fine. Since you're a returning guest, I can offer that at no extra charge.
下午2点没问题。因为您是回头客,不收额外费用。
That's very kind of you. Should I call the front desk when I'm ready to leave?
太好了,谢谢。我准备走的时候打电话到前台就行吗?
💡 退房时通常需要归还房卡并确认账单,不能直接离开。
Yes, just give us a call or stop by the desk. We can also arrange a taxi to the airport if you'd like.
是的,打电话或直接来前台都行。需要的话我们也可以帮您叫去机场的出租车。
延迟退房协商费用 · Late Checkout with Fee Negotiation
intermediateI need to check out by 4 PM instead of noon. Is there a fee for that?
我需要下午4点退房而不是中午。需要收费吗?
💡 'What's the damage' 是非正式说法,意思是'要花多少钱'。
A checkout after 2 PM is considered a half-day charge, which would be 50% of the room rate. That comes to $85.
2点以后退房算半天,收房费的50%,就是85美元。
I see. Is there any way to reduce that? I've been staying here for five nights.
明白了。有没有可能减免一些?我已经住了五晚了。
I appreciate your loyalty. Let me see — I can bring it down to $50 as a courtesy. Or I can offer you free checkout until 2 PM.
感谢您的支持。我看一下——作为优惠,可以减到50美元。或者我可以提供免费延迟到下午2点。
I'll take the 2 PM free checkout and just head to the airport lounge after that. Thanks for working with me on this.
那就免费延到2点吧,之后去机场休息室。谢谢您的通融。
💡 'Thanks for working with me on this' 是感谢对方配合协商的地道说法。
You're welcome! I've updated your checkout to 2 PM. Have a safe flight, and we hope to see you again soon.
不客气!已经帮您改到下午2点退房。祝旅途平安,希望下次再见!
关键短语 · Key Phrases
check availability
查一下有没有空
hoping to check out
希望退房
returning guest
回头客
no extra charge
不收额外费用
stop by the desk
来前台
arrange a taxi
安排出租车
half-day charge
半天费用
50% of the room rate
房费的50%
bring it down to
减到
as a courtesy
作为优惠
have a safe flight
祝旅途平安
hope to see you again
希望下次再见
文化注释 · Cultural Notes
- •大多数酒店标准退房时间是上午11点或12点,延迟退房通常可延至下午2点。
- •退房时通常需要归还房卡并确认账单,不能直接离开。
- •'What's the damage' 是非正式说法,意思是'要花多少钱'。
- •'Thanks for working with me on this' 是感谢对方配合协商的地道说法。
如何练习 · How to practice
听一遍 · Listen
先完整听一遍,熟悉对话节奏和语境。
逐句跟读 · Repeat
模仿发音、语调和节奏,一句一句跟。
角色扮演 · Role-play
扮演旅客方,和 AI 对手实时练习。
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "late checkout request" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "late checkout request"?
How many English phrases are in this "Late Checkout Request" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "late checkout request" in English-speaking countries?
相关酒店场景 · Related
查看全部 →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene